Long story short - the posts from 2011 are from the original attempt with my friends to go to the "Race" group of the Bamako rally, to which I (D, real name David ;)) didn't manage to go in the end. Any posts starting October '12 are from the 2012 attempt with me and the wife :)
Do note, I use all kinds of colorful language, and am politically incorrect. You have been warned.

Friday, September 9, 2011

What? Who?... EH?

Three guys.
One Toyota called "Tory" (no, not the one in the picture, you'll see Tory tomorrow).
800 kilometers.
And one bottle of Unicum.

What could go wrong?

2 comments:

  1. I started to make a list of things that could go wrong on your trip, when the list reached page 8 I thought it would be easier to just say SEAMUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to the future
    pay up

    ReplyDelete